Thursday, June 2, 2011

Good Day! Bad Day!


Biscuit sits above my spoils from a "quick" trip to Fabric World. 

Good Day because what you see in the picture is not everything I bought and it was all on sale for $5 a bolt or less!  Yes, I did say bolt.  Many of the bolts I bought have as many as 20 yards on them!  3 of the bolts are fusible interfacing.  I only made it around half the store before I had to get my sister back to work.  Hmmm...
Another trip tomorrow?

Bad Day because my favorite store for buying cheap materials for costumes is going out of business.  I don't know what I will do next year when we need massive amounts of fabric and I can't drive to Fabric World and find it for $1-3 dollars a yard.  Maybe I should alert the theater department that the cost of costumes just went up!

I can't wait to show you what I bought and how I use it!  I have purchased many more treasures that I will share as well.  Looking forward to getting caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment