Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dynamic Duo Strikes Again!

Everyone need a wonderful good luck charm to shop with!  I have my friend, Tracey.  Not only do we have a blast together, but we always manage to find the most incredible bargains or one-of-a-kind treasures.  We go to estate sales, thrift stores, consignment stores and flea markets.  Tracey is always game for whatever adventure I dig up and vice versa.  I should do a post to show you some of our best finds!

Yesterday we spent the whole day looking for furniture for my former parlor - soon to be study hall.  We found a pair of black wicker chairs at Ballard Backroom.  Not only were they exactly what I was looking for, but they were also on sale.  Originally $400 a pair, I got them for only $125 incl. tax.

Yes, it is so warm on the first of February that my doors were open!

They are perfect for the IKEA tables we found.  More on the tables tomorrow.

Do you have a shopping buddy that you always have fun/luck with?  I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment