Sunday, January 22, 2012

Finally Getting Started



Warm Fuzzies by Betz White was tops on my Christmas list this year.  I've been collecting sweaters and felting them for over a year.  My collection became quite extensive but I did not have the confidence to start cutting the sweaters.  Were they felted enough?  Where should I cut them?  This book answered most of my questions and gave me the confidence to start cutting.


I bought these sweaters with a throw for my son's room in mind.  They all came from a single visit to Goodwill and all were 1/2 price - a very lucky day!  I like the combination of greens (there are two sage greens that look gray in the picture) and blues mixed with a hint of brown, red and orange.  I am following the directions for the rustic throw minus the leaf motif.  The sweaters are cut apart and ready to be cut into squares.

I'll keep you posted!     

No comments:

Post a Comment